WHY WAS THE CAT AFRAID OF THE TREE?
Because of its bark.
INFO FOR WEDNESDAY
This week in Philippians, our focus will be Chapter 4, Verses 10-20. We get to see a picture of how God provides.
Small Group will be an amazing opportunity for you to continue making positive deposits in the lives of the teenagers. The time you spend in Small Group MATTERS! Remember, every student is going through incredible change and experiencing outrageous pressure at a time in life when they are least prepared to deal with it. You are a BLESSING for walking the road alongside them. Showing up is a slam dunk, touchdown, goal, a WIN!
- Page 1: Girls - Middle School
- Page 3: Girls - High School
- Page 5: Boys - Middle School
- Page 7: Boys - High School
WEDNESDAY NIGHT SCHEDULE
5:45 - Doors Open
When you arrive, head to the Platte Room. Pizza will be waiting :)
***Note: The Platte Room is a new meeting location. Same hallway, first door on the right.
5:55 - Small Group Leader Huddle begins in Platte Room
6:15 - SPLIT #1
- Middle School to Small Groups
- High School to The Den for Large Group
7:05 - Transition
7:15 - SPLIT #2
- Middle School to The Den for Large Group
- High School to Small Groups
8:00 - End of night
- Take your binder home with you :)
- BUT! Be sure to return you attendance sheet.
GIRLS ALL-NIGHTER EVENTS
- Middle School Girls - February 24-25 at 6p-8a in the Church Building.
- High School Girls - March 3-4 at 6p-8a in the Church Building.
NOW SERVICE ON MARCH 1
Our Youth Group will MEET AT THE CHURCH BUILDING on March 1 to attend the NOW Service. Leader Meeting remains at 5:55. Everyone will have small groups from 6:15-6:50 and then we will attend the service from 7-8.
APPLICATION FOR SUMMER CAMP
Would you like to be a volunteer for Summer Camp? We would LOVE it!
Begin by completing this brief application.
- Middle School Summer Camp - June 26-30, 2017 in Estes Park
- High School Summer Camp - July 9-16 in Los Angeles
YOU ARE A BLESSING
We want to feature YOU! For real, what you do is the key to our ministry and we want to share your story. We know it sounds a bit awkward but your story is worth sharing! Please CLICK THIS LINK to fill out a brief form and tell us a bit of your story. Be bold! Thanks!
We appreciate your partnership with Student Ministry. We cannot do this without you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you.
Blessings and fist-bumps,