WHAT DO YOU CALL AN ELF WHO SINGS?
INFO FOR WEDNESDAY
Now that Thanksgiving is under our belts (literally), we turn our focus to Christmas. Glorious Christmas!
I don't know about you, but I have this pressure to put out a front on social media that what I'm doing (whatever it is) is the best thing ever. Even if it's not. Even if it's manufactured. Or I'm with a group of people thinking, "How am I going to share this in a way that shows how much fun we're having?" Instead of just being fully present in the moment.
As we prepare for Christmas, we are going to intentionally remove the pressure to have it all together and put our focus on being present with family. We'll read the Christmas story and be reminded of the miracles God did to bring Jesus to earth and how God can still do miracles today.
- Page 1: Girls - Middle School
- Page 3: Girls - High School
- Page 5: Boys - Middle School
- Page 7: Boys - High School
WEDNESDAY NIGHT RUNDOWN
5:45 - Doors Open
When you arrive, head to the Platte Room. Pizza will be waiting :)
***Note: The Platte Room is a new meeting location. Same hallway, first door on the right.
5:55 - Small Group Leader Huddle begins in Platte Room
6:15 - Small Group Time #1 [Belong]
Begin gathering your group around 6:13 and head to your meeting space
6:35 - Travel to Large Group in The Den
Large Group begins promptly at 6:40.
7:30 - Small Group Time #2 [Be Like Jesus]
8:00 - End of night
- Take your binder home with you :)
- BUT! Be sure to put your attendance sheet in the hanging file folders located at the kitchen in the lobby.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS IN DECEMBER:
- Wednesday, December 7
Yes, we have youth group
- Wednesday, December 14
Yes, we have youth group, Christmas party!
- Wednesday, December 21
No youth group
- Wednesday, December 28
No youth group
APPLICATION FOR RETREATS AND CAMPS
Would you like to be a volunteer for one of our trips like Winter Retreat or Summer Camp? Begin by completing this brief application.
- Middle School Winter Retreat - January 27-29, 2017 in Buena Vista
- High School Winter Retreat - February 17-19, 2017 in Winter Park
- Middle School Summer Camp - June 26-30, 2017 in Estes Park
- High School Summer Camp - July 9-16 in Los Angeles
YOU ARE A BLESSING
We appreciate your partnership with Student Ministry. We cannot do this without you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you.
Blessings and fist-bumps,