WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A STEREO AND REFRIGERATOR?
Very cool music.
INFO FOR WEDNESDAY
We have another solid week of youth group planned, but it's going to be even sweeter with you! Thanks for your commitment to middle school and high school students. It's huge!
Up next in Philippians, we are going to talk about five things that steal our happiness, and how to fight against them. Our Scripture focus is Philippians 2:12-18.
Small Group will be an amazing opportunity for you to continue making positive deposits in the lives of the teenagers. Remember, every student is going through incredible change and experiencing outrageous pressure at a time in life when they are least prepared to deal with it. You are a BLESSING for walking the road alongside them.
- Page 1: Girls - Middle School
- Page 3: Girls - High School
- Page 5: Boys - Middle School
- Page 7: Boys - High School
WEDNESDAY NIGHT SCHEDULE
5:45 - Doors Open
When you arrive, head to the Platte Room. Pizza will be waiting :)
***Note: The Platte Room is a new meeting location. Same hallway, first door on the right.
5:55 - Small Group Leader Huddle begins in Platte Room
6:15 - SPLIT #1
- Middle School to Small Groups
- High School to The Den for Large Group
7:05 - Transition
7:15 - SPLIT #2
- Middle School to The Den for Large Group
- High School to The Den for Small Group
8:00 - End of night
- Take your binder home with you :)
- BUT! Be sure to return you attendance sheet.
APPLICATION FOR RETREATS AND CAMPS
Would you like to be a volunteer for one of our trips like Winter Retreat or Summer Camp? Begin by completing this brief application.
- High School Winter Retreat - February 17-19, 2017 in Winter Park
- Middle School Summer Camp - June 26-30, 2017 in Estes Park
- High School Summer Camp - July 9-16 in Los Angeles
GIRLS ALL-NIGHTER EVENTS
- High School Girls - February 24
- Middle School Girls - March 3
YOU ARE A BLESSING
We want to feature YOU! For real, what you do is the key to our ministry and we want to share your story. We know it sounds a bit awkward but your story is worth sharing! Please CLICK THIS LINK to fill out a brief form and tell us a bit of your story. Thanks!
We appreciate your partnership with Student Ministry. We cannot do this without you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you.
Blessings and fist-bumps,