Thank you for your support! Jayne is now fully funded!
Hi. My name is Jayne. I have been very blessed to go on my first medical mission, to Panama, earlier this year. God has blessed me again with this mission to Ethiopia. I believe I have been preparing for mission work,for God, my entire life.
I have been attending Southeast Christian Church since last year. I have found my home here.
I ask for your prayers for the mission team. Financial support would also be appreciated.
Blessing to you.
Southeast is sending a team of doctors, nurses and helpers to provide healthcare to Ethiopian missionary/pastors- most of whom have rarely seen a doctor. We hope to provide health screenings, deal with specific health concerns, educate about hygiene and nutrition and help set the course for on-going healthcare.
Petros network is working to share Jesus with Ethiopia by planting churches and making disciples. Since 2010, 979 churches have been planted and 147,193 people around Gojo have committed their lives to Christ.
Important Gift Information
- Your gift is tax deductible and will be included in a year-end giving statement
- Missions at Southeast intends to direct the entirety of your gift towards the trip cost of the individual
- Any excess raised by the individual will be applied to their team expenses
- Any team excess will be used by Missions at Southeast for expenses of other planned mission trips
- By IRS requirements, a receipted gift is non-refundable. Should your designated individual cancel their participation in the trip, your gift will be applied as stated above