- Why are we changing Online Giving Systems?
Southeast is now using Pushpay (also known as eChurchGiving) to create a common online giving platform across all of our online touch points (web, mobile, text, phone app). Also, our previous online giving platform was raising their fees and we decided to bring online a more modern and cost effective solution.
- How do I stop my recurring giving on the previous system (AccessACS)?
Login to AccessACS. Once you are logged into your account, go to the Scheduled Giving tab under Giving. There is an X on the right side of your recurring information. Just click the X and it will delete the recurring giving schedule currently setup.
- How do I setup my new recurring giving on Pushpay?
Go to Pushpay Set-up and follow the easy steps to create a recurring giving plan. When you complete the setup, you will be prompted for a password to complete the setup of your account. For security purposes, you will be prompted to verify your cell phone number and email address. Creating your account should take less than two minutes.
- Will I be able to see a summary of my giving with Pushpay?
Yes, login to Pushpay and click on the Transactions menu item to see your transactions through Pushpay.
- How do I see my giving for previous years with the old system (AccessACS)?
Login to AccessACS. Once you are logged into your account, go to the My Giving History tab under Giving.
- Will I continue to receive a consolidated statement of my giving for each year?
Yes, Southeast will continue to send out a giving statement at the end of the year.
- Who do I contact if I have questions?
Please email Sue Massie or call at 720.842.5551.