In light of becoming daily disciples, we value careful stewardship of our time, talents and treasures for kingdom purposes. This value can be reflected in our daily living in the following manners:
- Recognizing God owns it all, we are open to His direction in managing His gifts and resources
- We strive to become and stay debt-free
- We use written budgets to manage our finances well
- We save for a “rainy day” to be prepared for the future
- We start and grow our generosity and gratitude
- We prepare to pass along a legacy of stewardship to our children’s children and other descendants.