Interested in leading?
Love where you live and make a positive impact in our community. We are looking for individuals who want to get to know and connect with others from Southeast in their neighborhood. Group leaders will host a 5 week small group in August and September that will be formed based on where you live! If you are interested in becoming a Small Group Leader click here:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Small Group leader! To lead a group, we are asking for a 5-week commitment, by opening your home and heart, you make it possible for others to find community and love like Jesus. We are so grateful for you, and your desire to serve in this way.
Hosting a Small Group is easy!
- Come to the group leaders meeting on June 7th at Southeast at 11AM.
- Attend Southeast's Community Event this summer for your neighborhood to grow your group.
- Take your group through the 5-week "Love Where You Live" curriculum, including videos and discussion questions.
- Encourage your group to participate in the Community Impact Project, our one day serving event.
- Celebrate with your group on September 13th at O'Brian Park at our Community Picnic and Concert in the Park.