Reports to: Principal/Preschool Director
Position description: This position is dedicated to the spiritual and academic development of our students on a limited time/substitute basis. This teacher is called upon to help students see, understand and appreciate how God moves within this academic discipline(s). This person is also called to help establish a Christ-centered environment, provide students with an example of Christian love toward God and others, and help nurture and develop our students’ relationships with Jesus Christ.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with existing curriculum to nurture and develop each student’s relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Teach classes in accordance with regular teacher’s curriculum.
- Work closely with same grade team teacher.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong academic background, possessing at least a Bachelor’s Degree in education.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey information in a clear and engaging manner.
- Ability to maintain an ordered classroom in which learning can occur.
- Experience teaching in a classroom is a plus.