Reports to: Programming Director
Time requirements: 15-20 hours/week, weekends are required
Position description: The Weekend Video Producer will own the use of live video production during the weekend services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Own the video operations for all weekend services (i.e. Graphics, Lyrics and Camera Operators, and additional video positions).
- Recruit and develop ministry partners (volunteers) for video operations for all weekend services and other video productions throughout the week (as needed).
- Schedule Ministry Partners for weekend services.
- Communicate the Programming Ministry’s vision as well as Southeast’s mission statement.
- Maintain/Upload services on our website.
- Work with Programming Assistant to make sure all content is loaded on graphics computers for weekend services, etc.
- Create credit roll for each weekend and other events, as needed.
- Attend the Weekend Service Overview meeting (weekly).
- Support other needs that arise from time to time.
- Must have 1-2 years of live video producing.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects).
- Problem solving, ability to do research, interest in current film trends and techniques.
- Proactive and self-starting.
- Train and raise up volunteers.
- Able to self-manage multiple projects and time efficiently.
- Must communicate with a positive and cooperative attitude to all people.