Date Night Contest: We Have A Challenge For You!
Married Life at Southeast is offering the opportunity for you to create one of our future Great Date Guides. We are currently holding a contest in which anyone can submit a fully planned out date night idea. The top three entries (based on our crazy opinion) will win:
- 1st Place = $150: Gift card at Shanahan's in DTC
- 2nd Place = $100: $75 gift card to Upstairs Circus & $25 gift card to Little Man Ice Cream
- 3rd Place = $50: Gift card at Yaya's for brunch
The Rules are Simple
- Come up with a unique date night theme. Think outside of the box and come up with something fun and engaging!
- Fully plan out your date night. Be sure to plan out everything…detail what they will do on the date night, in what order, what to talk about, what instructions they will need (including any instructions for the game they may play or activity they may do), suggestions of additional items they could provide on their own that may enhance the date night, etc. There is an example of a Great Date Guide on the Married Life website: www.southeastcc.org/marriage-resources
- Actually go on the date with your spouse and tell us what the date night was like. We would love to hear from both of you on what you experienced.
Some Things to Consider
- There are no restrictions on time or cost, but strive to make the date night easy and affordable for most couples.
- Avoid copying - You can certainly research online and put your own spin on an idea, but your idea should be mostly original to you.
Entering the Contest
Once you’ve planned and experience your date night, please send us all the details. You have until June 6, 2016 to submit your Great Date Guide idea. Email the plan to Peter Barber (email@example.com) and Jason McBride (firstname.lastname@example.org). Winners will be announced at the Date Night on June 10, 2016.
Let Others Know! Be sure to forward this to another couple!!! Don’t forget to share this contest with your friends and family on social media. And be sure to tell others about Married Life.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with - Good Luck!
(Winners will be decided based on theme, creativity, completeness of plan, and overall experience. By entering this context you give permission to Married Life at Southeast to use any submitted material at their discretion.)