Southeast has had a strong partnership with Juan and Ydalia Rodriguez and the ministry of David's Well for several years. David's Well not only preaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ but helps facilitate healthcare, education and clean water to the Ngöbe peoples primarily in the Chiriqui and Bocas del Toro provinces. To get a glimpse of a healthcare trip with David's Well, check out the video below.
If you would like to learn more about this trip or about David's Well, please fill out and submit the form below. The Missions Department will contact you!
This will be a healthcare trip, with a focus on the medical and dental needs of both the mainland Panamanians and Ngöbe Indians who occupy the jungle and island areas of the country. Healthcare professionals are needed, and non-medical helpers are welcome to serve in the "pharmacy!"
Dates: January 16-24, 2014
- Cost: $1980
- Location: Mainland and islands of Panama
- Trip Size: Max of 12 people
- Team Lead: Dr. Dave Craigie
- Program: Healthcare - medical & dental
- Requirements: Passport, Southeast trip application, $200 deposit & Good Health
- Deadlines: Application & deposit due November 8, 2013