Series: The Way You Think
Title: Part 1
Date: February 18-19, 2017
Speaker: Phil Vaughan
There is a complex relationship between what we think and what we feel. The way we think and feel impacts our life and our ability to change.
Passage: Romans 12:1-2
· What influences have significantly shaped your life?
· Read Romans 12:1-2
· What is the most reasonable response to God’s great mercy? (v. 1)
· How is the Christian to be different from non-believers? (v. 2)
· How should our minds (thoughts, feelings, wants) be changed? (v. 2)
· How can we discern and know the will of God? (v. 2)
· What makes offering our bodies as living sacrifices an act of worship?
· What patterns of the world are you tempted to conform to?
· What is one step you can take this week toward eliminating habits that merely conform to the world’s pattern? Consider renewing your thoughts, feelings, and wants.
· How might you offer your life this week as an act of worship?
· What is the one thing you need to take away from this study?
· What will help you remember it?
· Is there anything that needs to change in your thinking, actions, or relationships as a result?