Series: Fixer Upper
Title: Part 3
Date: October 22-23, 2016
Speaker: Steve Garcia
If I want to impact my family…think Intentional not Additional
Passages: Deuteronomy 6:4-9
· What are some creative ways you have seen families grow in their faith or encourage family traditions?
· Read Deuteronomy 6:1-12
· What command are the Israelites told to obey? (v. 5)
· In what ways is Israel encouraged to engage God’s commands? (v. 6-9)
· What are some practical ways you can engage and remember God’s command?
· What verse or thought stands out to you?
o Why is it significant to you?
o How would you restate it in your own words?
· Is there anything that needs to change in your thinking, actions, or relationships as a result of this passage?
o What challenges do you anticipate in making the change, if any?
o What would help to support the change or make it easier?No
· What is the one thing you need to take away from this study?
· What will help you remember it?
· Is there anything that needs to change in your thinking, actions, or relationships as a result?