Series: Fixer Upper
Title: Part 4
Date: October 29-30, 2016
Speaker: Phil Vaughan
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins
Passages: 1 Peter 4:7-8; 1 Corinthians 13:1-13
· What qualities do you associate with love?
· Who is a loving person you know? Why do you think so?
· Read 1 Peter 4:7-8; 1 Corinthians 13:1-13
· What do you think the author means by “love covers over a multitude of sins”?
· What do we gain if we don’t have love? (v. 3)
· Have you ever seen someone who was very gifted, but did not love well? Did it change the way you thought about them?
· Of the qualities listed for love, which ones stand out to you and why?
· For you, what is challenging about loving in a way that resembles all these characteristics?
· What are some practical ways that you could grow in some of the qualities of love?
· Who is someone that you could show love to this week?
· What is the one thing you need to take away from this study?
· What will help you remember it?
· Is there anything that needs to change in your thinking, actions, or relationships as a result?