Series: Getting Through What You Are Going Through
Title: Part 4
Date: September 3-4, 2016
Speaker: Peter Barber
Serving is an essential component for growth.
Passage: 1 Peter 4:7-11
· Read 1 Peter 4:7:11
· What did Peter instruct his readers to do since the end of all things was near? (v. 7)
· How did Peter encourage his audience to love each other? (v. 8-9)
· How ere Peter’s readers to use their gifts? (v. 10)
· What goal did Peter want his audience to reach with all they did? (v. 11)
· How would knowing the world would end this year change the way you think or act?
· How would you restate verse 8 in your own words?
· Have you ever experienced personal or spiritual growth through serving others? If so, what was that like?
· What gifts, talents, or abilities has God given you that you could use to serve others?
· What is a practical and simple way that you could someone else this week?
· What is the one thing you need to take away from this study?
· What will help you remember it?
· Is there anything that needs to change in your thinking, actions, or relationships as a result?