OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD
It's shoebox time for Operation Christmas Child at Southeast!
How It Works
Samaritan's Purse has brought the joy of Christmas and the Good News of Jesus to children in over 140 nations as they have distributed more than 113 million Operation Christmas Child shoebox gifts. This year Southeast will once again work as a community to provide as many boxes as we can with the hopes of impacting lives all over the world.
- Pick up a shoebox in the Southeast Lobby.
- Fill it up with fun! Start with a quality “wow” item such as a stuffed animal, soccer ball with pump, or clothing outfit that will capture the child’s attention the instant he or she opens the box. See our gift suggestions here for other fun toys, hygiene items, and school supplies to fill the shoebox.
Bring it back to Southeast during our Collection Week (November 12-21).
Serving with Operation Christmas Child can happen in a variety of ways.
- Volunteer for one or more shifts during collection week.
- You get to be a part of a team of people who receive the boxes, pray over them and help get them ready to ship to the processing center. This is a fun and easy way to serve.
- Host a packing party with your friends and neighbors.
- This is a great opportunity to build community in your neighborhood and home! Invite guests to bring items to fill the shoes boxes and have fun packing them together. Kids LOVE this! Serve some cookies and you have a fun and easy way to love like Jesus where you live!
- Pack boxes with gifts for children.
- Everyone can pack a box! Pick up a box in the Southeast lobby and shop for a child. Please return your box during our drop off times.
Don’t have time to serve or pack a box? Consider covering the cost of shipping for someone else’s box. Shipping is $9 and covers the cost of collection, processing and shipping of the box. It also helps Samaritan’s Purse train and equip local churches. Finally, your donation provides The Greatest Gift Gospel Booklets, written in every child’s language and distributed in every box.
Drop Off Schedule
Southeast Christian Church is a drop off center for our community. You can drop off boxes anytime during the collection hours listed below. If you cannot drop off during any of the listed times, please contact to schedule a time to drop off. If you bring your boxes after noon on Monday November 20th you will need to deliver your boxes directly to the OCC Processing Center at 10800 E Bethany Dr #550, Aurora, CO 80014.
Saturday November 11 4 pm-6:30 pm
Sunday November 12 8 am-12:30 pm
Monday November 13 4 pm-8 pm
Tuesday November 14 8 am-11 am
Wednesday November 15 5 pm-8 pm
Thursday November 16 8 am-11 am
Friday November 17 10 am-2 pm
Saturday November 18 3 pm- 7 pm
Sunday November 19 8 am-1 pm
Monday November 20 8 am-12 pm