Women’s Ministry is growing and thriving; therefore we are looking for women with a vision and heart to lead and serve. If you are interested in serving through Women’s Ministries, here are some of the roles we are looking to fill:
Single Mom's Ministry
- Ministry Communications Liaison: Contacts all new Moms after initial introduction and creates connection and helps create a since of belonging, meets with new moms that are referred in or has reached out to us directly, sends text messages to check in on the mom's who attend the group regularly, Set up and clean up at all events and dinners.
- Donations Coordinator: Community Outreach for donations of services and items, coordinates team message when asking for support in our community, Manages the letters that the church can provide for tax deduction of donation if requested by donor, Manages process for raffle items at monthly dinner.
- Secretary: Takes notes at each Leadership meeting and send out to the team within 5 days of meeting, updates the church calendar with all events and dinners, schedules all logistics for meeting and events, works closely to assist the Marketing Coordinator, Manage the recognition of leadership team and Single Mom's birthday's monthly, set up and clean up at all events.
- The Vine at Night Table Leads: If you have had experience leading or participating with women’s book studies, this is a chance to take things to the next level with directing other women towards Christ in a structured study. The commitment is weekly meetings on Tuesday nights from 6:00-8:30 pm.
- Musical and Creative Teams: We are seeking women who are gifted musically and would like to serve through their music as well as women who have a creative edge. This is for an upcoming ministry we are launching called The Gathering. The commitment is 1 meeting per month plus occasional planning meetings.
- TLC and Mops Mentor Mom: A women with grown children who wants to pour into young moms who are in the midst of sleepless nights, tantrums, and diapers. The commitment is 2 meetings per month with occasional leadership events.