If you call Southeast your home, we encourage you to give generously and intentionally.
Ways to Give
- Give at the weekend services. You can pick up an offering envelope at the Welcome Center. Simply complete the information on the envelope and drop it in the offering bag as it is passed. Checks can be made payable to Southeast Christian Church.
- Give online. Giving online is safe, secure and easy. Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information remains private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
- Through the app. Download the Southeast CC app in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Use your bank’s bill pay feature. You can utilize your bank’s bill pay service to have checks automatically withdrawn and mailed to: Southeast Christian Church, 16965 Pine Lane, Suite 201, Parker, CO 80134
- Give stock. Stock is an easy and great way to give. Contact Jeff Akers to learn more.
Your gift helps us live out our vision to serve the world. Setup recurring giving or a one-time gift.
Why We Give
Thank you for your interest in supporting the ministries of Southeast Christian Church. When you give to Southeast, you are partnering with a church that:
- Shares the grace and mercy of God with thousands of people every week.
- Plants churches locally and globally.
- Feeds the hungry.
- Builds ministries that impact our community.
- Provides medical care to people in distant regions who have never seen a doctor.
- Facilitates one of the most effective counseling centers in the Denver metro area.
- Helps people find hope and meaning that can only be found through Jesus.
- How do I setup new recurring giving on Pushpay?
Go to Pushpay Set-up and follow the easy steps to create a recurring giving plan. When you complete the setup, you will be prompted for a password to complete the setup of your account. For security purposes, you will be prompted to verify your cell phone number and email address. Creating your account should take less than two minutes.
- Will I be able to see a summary of my giving with Pushpay?
Yes, login to Pushpay and click on the Transactions menu item to see your transactions through Pushpay.
- Will I receive a consolidated statement of my giving for each year?
Yes, Southeast sends out a giving statement via email at the end of the year.
- Who do I contact if I have questions?
Please email Sue Massie or call at 720.842.5551.