How to Pray for the Persecuted Church, Part 3 | June 24, 2023
Let my prayer be counted as incense before you,
and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice! —Psalm 141:2 ESV
As you continue praying for the persecuted church around the globe, how does it change your perspective or maybe even your heart? Is God stirring anything in your heart?
How to Pray for Practical Needs
Along with praying from the Bible, you can pray for some of these practical needs:
- Pray that persecuted Christians would have access to a Bible.
- Pray for access to food and shelter.
- Pray that God would give persecuted Christians the right words to say.
- Pray that they would have opportunities to gather and that God would supply their needs for a community.
- Pray for God to be an advocate for women who are socially vulnerable or have lost the custody of their children because of their faith.
- Pray for courage for those that remain in their homeland.
- Pray for comfort and hope for those that have been separated from each other.
- Pray for those imprisoned.*
*Taken from cru.org, How to Pray for the Persecuted Church